VIP Wine Tours and Events Limited, registered in England company no. 10437913 and registered offices at
Summit House, 170 Finchley Road, London NW3 6BP
Tel: 0208 1440756
We may change this policy at any time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy comes into effective from May 25th, 2018.
Your data is important to you and important to us. Your data is treated in confidence. We do not store or hold any payment information from you and you can be sure that under no circumstances would we ever sell or share your data with any third party
We may collect personal information from you when you complete an enquiry form and make a booking online. The data you provide can include, but is not limited to:
- Name and other guests names
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- If you make a booking or enquiry with VIP Wine tours your email address may be retained by us
How we use your information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with excellent service,
- keeping internal records so to book your tour and contact you regarding your booking or/and any changes
- We may use the information to improve our future products and services.
- With your permission we will from time to time send promotional emails about, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- We store the bare minimum of personal data to meet our obligations as a limited company and can therefore comply with requests from relevant authorities in the event of a criminal prosecution
- When you make a booking with us, we will need to provide the accommodation provider and any relevant travel suppliers with guest names to secure your reservation, but we will not pass on any contact details to them (address, email address or telephone number) unless we specifically ask your permission to do so
We are committed to the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure. There are suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to keep your data safe and secure that we collect from you online
Links to other websites
personal information management
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information
- When you make a booking with us online, you may wish to unsubscribe, and you can do so at any time by an email with the subject line Unsubscribe
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Under the European General Data Protection Regulation (and preceding legislation, such as the Data Protection Act of 1998), you have a right to request details of personal information we hold about you. A Subject Access Request can be made, in writing, to our Data Governance team and a request will be responded to within 28 days of receipt.
The request should contain:
- Full name
- Contact method e.g. email, phone number
- Any additional information that may help us to identify or locate your record such as a previous booking reference
- The time period you would like us to retrieve the data for
All requests should be sent to:
You also have the right to correct your data if it is wrong in what we hold about you, or request removal of your data if you no longer wish for us to maintain it. To do this, please email us at